Cohort 1 ! FULL ! Innovation Transformation Programme
Time & Location
About the Event
This event is Fully booked. Please register your interest for our next Cohort.
This online Cohort connects you into a peer group of curious innovators from diverse environments to strengthen your foundation for innovation through new ways of being, learning and working. In the process, you'll activate trust, connection and collaboration which have become essential post-COVID skills!
Walk away with strategies and confidence to create a better culture - grassroots-up and inside-out.
Start transforming your work experience:
1. Purpose - Maximise impact and fulfilment
2. Trust and Freedom - Work from your authentic self
3. Distributed Leadership - Harness collective intelligence
4. Inspiring and Supportive Leadership - Envision and reach potential together
5. Radical Transparency - Optimise inclusivity and productivity
6. Community and Connection - Co-create in diverse ecosystems
7. Participatory Culture - Activate passion and agility
8. Lifelong Learning - Grow continuously into your passion and potential
9. Experimentation Culture - Push boundaries at speed
This Online Event follows an innovative format for transformational learning in response to and harnessing post-2020 ways of meeting, learning and working.
The journey combines cohort-based online camps (transformational learning) with online mentoring and coaching.
It will run at a moderate pace over 10 weeks to make attendance easy and light rather than combining too much information into a short time. This also allows you to organise their time and integrate the deeper transformational changes.
The format is based on a learning-by-doing approach (70:20:10)
10% knowledge transfer (talks, knowledge bites in labs)
20% 1-on-1 and team mentoring and coaching plus peer events
70% doing, doing, doing, experimenting, doing, sharing about doing, Q&As about doing, retrospect doing.
Together and individually.
After this transformation-catalysing cohort, we can host peer circles or pods to support each other's continuous learning and transformation into the future.
(Knowledge, Skills, Values and Mindset)
1. online meeting and facilitation tools and features
2. synchronous and asynchronous collaboration tools and practices
3. collective idea and intelligence gathering tools
4. simple retrospective tools
1. self-leadership and authenticity
2. own and manage your lifelong learning
3. mindset of growth and positivity
4. manage uncertainty and complexity
5. own and manage your lifelong learning
6. build trust in self, others and life
7. build deeper connections with people
8. reflection and sharing mindset
9. Experimentation mindset and methodology
You will get inspired, learn simple micro-practices and start to experiment with immediate positive effects on the culture of your team. Examples of micro-practices are authentic check-in, competency compass, lifelong learning matrix, engagement booster, 3-sec democratic decision making, 15-min peer consulting, collective sense-making, simple retrospectives.
Amazing people: 1 cohort of corporate & entrepreneurial creatives and innovators | 3 experienced catalysts
Practical (and very little theoretical) learning: 6x2hr-Labs | 3x1hr-mentoring/coaching sessions | no assignments or tests
Regular human connection and support: Option to meet for 2 months rhythmically one day a week with your inspiring peers.
What do our Alumni say about our Labs?
"They were great and it was uber helpful from an inside-out process to see and gain ideas how to frame them and facilitate them."
"Lots of wonderful learning, thank you. I had such a great time - it was so informative. And rather inspirational too. It felt very professional :) "
"This was a fun experience. I really appreciated exploring simple practices that can change my energy and that I can use to help others change theirs."
Your facilitators have worked internationally in and with large organisations and small startups - and run their own future-of-work style enterprise. We walk the talk working in a self-managed purpose-led Collective (rather than a traditional company) and co-create innovative transformation experiences - like this Bootcamp - with people that have become our friends.
Sandra Otto | Future of Work Catalyst | Inspire, Sense, Strategise, Design, Facilitate, Mentor | LinkedIn
Lani Dodds - Exploring how humans can work and live better together | LinkedIn
Leslie Hamilton | Changing Conversations to Create the Future: Catalyst, Change Facilitator & Executive Coach | LinkedIn
Pay What You Can Approach In 2020 the Future of Work Collective has hosted more than 35 free or very affordable gatherings with over 200 participants to help people switch into a sudden "future of work". To continue making learning experiences available to everyone while also honouring the professionalism of our hosts, we invite you to pay what you can:
• If you are able to make a recommended $1500 contribution for the base camp, please do so (standard ticket) or buy a team pass.
• If you are not able to, then please choose the ticket that suits you best.
• If you are able to pay more to cover another participant who is unable to pay as much, we welcome your generous contribution by buying a Buy1-Sponsor1 Ticket.
• Also please consider gifting a seat to someone you know who could benefit from the support and community.
All of us together will take care of each other during this time. Thank you so much for being a part of this caring community!
Tickets: $1500 (standard) | $2000 (buy 1-sponsor 1) $500 (small budget) | $4000 (team pass for 3) (Minimum attendance: 15 people)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for:
- a scholarship or Interest-free payment plan - in-house programs - any other questions or ideas
Money Back Guarantee Our learning experiences are incredibly effective. Check out what our alumni have to say above. Still, just in case you’re hesitating, consider our 100% guarantee for this program. If you find that it hasn't met your expectations, simply drop us a note with your concerns after you've participated through all the parts of the journey and we’ll refund your entire tuition. We've found that when our students contribute to the experience, they get back far more than they put into it.
Book an Exploration Session
Feel free to book a 30-min session to find out more and explore how the base camp or other offers can support you, your team and/or your organisation.
Register your interest by following the link - and we get in touch to discuss what works best for you and the cohort.